Primerica has been helping Main Street families invest for the future for more than 30 years. While many other financial professionals no longer take on clients with portfolios of less than $100,000, $200,000 or $250,000, Primerica is committed to helping Main Street families save and invest for their short-term and long -term goals.
A mutual fund is an opportunity for you, together with many other investors, to pool your money. Professional money managers invest the “pool” according to the investment objective adopted by the fund.
With as little as $25 - $50 each month, you can start an investment program with PFSL Investments Canada Ltd., mutual fund dealer. *Take a look at our strategic partners:
- Primerica Concert Allocation Series of Funds
- AGF Investments Inc.
- Bridgehouse Asset Managers
- CI Investments
- Dynamic Funds
- Fidelity Investments
- Franklin Templeton Investments
- Mackenzie Investments
- NEI Investments
For any questions, please email PFSL.Enquiries@primerica.com.
Mutual Funds Fund Facts
The Primerica Concert Allocation Series of Funds (Concert Funds) Point of Sale documents are available below. To view the Fund Facts, click on the Concert Fund that interests you.
Concert Funds Fund Facts:
- Primerica Global Equity Fund
- Primerica Canadian Balanced Growth Fund
- Primerica Global Balanced Growth Fund
- Primerica Balanced Yield Fund
- Primerica Income Fund
- Primerica Canadian Money Market Fund
Mutual funds are available through PFSL Investments Canada Ltd, mutual fund dealer.
Note: Each mutual fund invests differently. Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Please read the prospectus before investing. Mutual funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated.
PFSL Investments Canada Ltd., is a member of the Mutual Fund Dealers Association of Canada (MFDA). For more information, please visit www.mfda.ca.
A segregated fund is similar to a mutual fund, which allows you together with many other investors, to pool your money and invest in stock and bond holdings through the fund. Additional features of a segregated fund are (1) 75 percent capital guarantee, (2) creditor protection and (3) transferability. Primerica Life Insurance Company of Canada offers the Common Sense Funds family of segregated funds, including:
- Asset Builder Funds III - VII
- Strategic Retirement Income Fund
CSF Fund Facts:
- Cash Management Fund
- Asset Builder III
- Asset Builder IV
- Asset Builder V
- Asset Builder VI
- Asset Builder VII
- Strategic Retirement Fund
For any questions, please email CSF.Enquiries@primerica.com.
Note: Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with fund investments. Please read the summary information folder before investing. Other than the guaranteed maturity value and the guaranteed death benefit, the amounts you receive under your contract are not guaranteed. Their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated.
(1) Subject to any applicable death and maturity guarantee. Any part of the premium or other amount that is allocated to a segregated fund is invested at the risk of the contract holder and may increase or decrease in value according to the fluctuations in the market value of the assets of the segregated fund. (2) Subject to federal bankruptcy legislation and provincial legislation that could void transactions intended to defeat creditors. Possible creditor protection may also be subject to your particular circumstances, maturity option chosen, beneficiaries selected and the legislative requirements of the province in which you reside. For more information, you should seek independent legal advice. (3) Proceeds of investments can be transferred directly to a named beneficiary upon death without incurring probate fees. Contract Owners are advised to consult their own tax advisors about their individual circumstances.
Please see important disclosures.