- Primerica’s Fast Pay Plan Calculatorallows you to create a personalized plan toward becoming debt free.
- Equifax Credit WatchTM helps you proactively monitor and understand your credit information and includes:
- Monitoring of your credit file with Equifax Canada Inc. and alerts when new accounts are opened, inquiries are made, or address changes occur.
- A copy of your Equifax Credit Report and credit score upon enrollment, and quarterly updates that summarize changes to your credit report, along with your credit score.
- Fraud specialists and credit education specialists who are available 6 days a week
- Identity theft insurance up to $25,000 (certain deductibles, limitations and exclusions apply).
- Access to helpful information and financial tools, including access to a form you can print and use to initiate a dispute about information on your credit file.
“Most people don't really know what a credit score is?”
TheProvince.com, “Credit Repair Beware - How to Fix a Bad Credit Rating without Paying High Fees,” May 23, 2016
“The Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre (CAFC) says more than 25,000 victims reported losing nearly $11 million to identity fraudsters in the first 11 months of 2015 - and estimates actual victims and dollars lost are 20 times greater than reported.”
BusinessWire.com, “Lincoln Automotive Financial protects Canadian clients with new credit monitoring,” May 6, 2016.
Please see important disclosures.